This Pasta with Smoked Salmon, Broccoli and Cream Cheese is a firm family favourite. Easy to make and tastes delicious.
300g of brown pasta 1 TSP of coconut oil
1 broccoli ???? 100g of smoked salmon, sliced
100g of cream cheese 20g of pine nuts
salt and pepper
- Cook Pasta, according to package instructions.
- Cut the broccoli, add the coconut oil to a frying pan and then add the broccoli and sliced smoked salmon a heat through for 5-10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl add the cooked pasta and cooked broccoli and smoke salmon along with the cream cheese and mix together.
- Sprinkle over the top the pine nuts and add salt and pepper and then serve.
- This is a great meal as the left overs can be kept for lunch the next day.