About

Hi I'm Pete and I set up PB Fitness in 2011 with the aim of making fitness fun and accessible for all. I have a real passion for health and fitness and helping people to live an all round general healthy, active balanced lifestyle. I have worked hard to ensure that through our training and community we give people the best possible chance to reach thier goals. I don't want our workout area to resemble a night club or leave people uninspired. I want to motivate and empower our members to reach goals they didn't believe were possible.

I believe consistency is the key to long term success and by bringing enjoyment, support, community and focus to our members, consistency suddenly becomes a whole lot easier. It is not suprise than that the majority of our members have stayed with us longer than the have any other gym. 

I don't believe in crash fab diets. I believe that there is room for you to eat what you want when you want it is just about learning how to balance your diet, with the correct portion sizes and moving a bit more. I am a firm believe in the 80/20 rule. Eat well for 80% of the time and have what you like the other 20% of the time.

I love helping people through their health and fitness journey and seeing the results that they achieve at the end and how much better they feel for making the changes. I really believe that I can make you fall in love with a more active healthy lifestyle that doesn't mean spending hours in the gym away from the important things in life such as family, friends and having fun. 

Still not sure? Get your FREE 7 day Leaner, Stronger, Fitter Guide straight to your inbox